ALU-Line News 2023
for diagnostics, laboratory, pharmaceutical and health technology products
BAGS, COVERS & LINERS MADE OF ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE FILM.
For sensitive products, the highest quality, safety and hygiene are essential. Ströbel guarantees that all our ALU-Line bags and covers are free from hazardous substances. In our production facility in Bavaria, standardised hygiene measures are observed. We only use suitable and tested raw materials from Germany and Europe. Our bags are subjected to regular quality checks during production. Of course we are also ISO:9001 certified and you can obtain safety and technical data sheets for all products.
Your reliable, regional partner for individual packaging.
Secure supply chains.
MADE IN GERMANY
protects your products against
- humidity & moisture
- uv light
- ambient air
- pollution and
- mechanical influences.
Ströbel ALU-Line packaging is
- printable and labelable
REGIONAL SUPPLY SECURITY & REDUNDANCY
Ströbel has been producing packaging for over 40 years. With these decades of experience and as a system-relevant company, we produce reliable solutions for medical technology, pharmaceutical or diagnostic applications.
- Test kits in the fields of
in-vitro diagnostics & clinical diagnostics,
- pharmaceutical powders, granulates and additives,
- test stripes, microtiter / microwell plates
- test equipment for clinical laboratories,
- respirators, medical technology,
- food, food supplements and much more
MANUFACTURED IN GERMANY
For the perfect pharmaceutical packaging, suitable for your product, we offer many variants:
- ALU-Line flat bag with & without zipper
- ALU-Line multiple chamber bags
- ALU-Line stand-up pouch
- ALU-Line gusseted bags
- ALU-Line covers and crate liners
For printing, colour and finishing options, simply contact us. All ALU-Line bags and covers are made in our own production plant in Bavaria, Germany. This means that we are able to manufacture the product to your exact specifications. If needed, stock items can be shipped within 24 hours, .
MADE IN BAVARIA, GERMANY
CHOOSE A SHAPE
ALSO AVAILABLE AS
Your Ströbel Downloads
- DE ⎮ Ströbel Katalog - Verpackungen für Labor, Diagnostik, Medizintechnik (8.8 MiB)
- DE ⎮ Ströbel Katalog - ALU-Line Beutel & Hauben (1.3 MiB)
- DE ⎮ Ströbel Katalog - Die Trockenmittelmethode (2.6 MiB)
- EN ⎮ Ströbel Catalogue - Laboratory, Diagnostics & Health Technology Packaging (8.8 MiB)
- EN ⎮ Ströbel Catalogue - ALU-Line Bags, Covers & Liners (1.3 MiB)
- EN ⎮ Ströbel Catalogue - The Desiccant Method (922.9 KiB)